Saturday, May 24, 2014

misc. from Mom, Dad, & Jessie's visit

One day we walked over to Les Invalides.


We found a door just big enough for my mom.

Jessie brought Telestrations for Eva's birthday. It was highly entertaining.

Jessie was sketching the term "jailbird." Eva, unfamiliar with that term, guessed "person imprisoned by chick." Hilarity ensued.

Three of my favorite people.

Eva wanted to ride the carousel, but she didn't want to go by herself.


Jessie accommodated, but requested that we not take any photos. I made no promises.

street crêpes for lunch

.....aaaaand creepy clowns at the Champ de Mars.

2 comments:

Jill said...

This looks like a glorious day! I love all the shaped trees and hedges, I wish I had some skills in that area.

jenn said...

Where do I go for Street Crepes? I'm hungry!

Those clowns ARE creepy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...