Friday, May 13, 2011
1. I woke up with a sore knee (my good one!).
2. I put my knee braces on. I have got to get back to wearing them daily.
3. Skype with Marc
4. Eva drawing an original fairy tale with her friend, Ava.
5. Lucas was home sick, parked on the couch. (It is seriously disturbing how many of my 12ths feature a sick child.)
6. My purple tulips finally bloomed!
7. It was such a beautiful day – I had to get out and fertilize the lawn.
8. Reading Cutting For Stone for book club while eating my new favorite low-carb lunch (curried chicken with cauliflower).
9. I tried all of the new skin care items Kristi brought during Women's Conference weekend! (thumbs up)
10. Watching Survivor with the boys after Eva was in bed. ahhhhhh.
11. At one point I looked over and saw Eva's "pet" lizard Gabriella on the arm of my chair.
12. Working on the sweater for Eva that I haven't had time for lately. By the time it's finished, it will be too hot to wear it...