Wednesday, November 25, 2009

thankful

I am thankful for my family. I am thankful for the Eiffel Tower sparkling at night outside my window. I am thankful for the scriptures. I am thankful for chocolate. I am thankful for mass transit. I am thankful for sunrises. I am thankful for yarn. I am thankful for color. I am thankful for sleep. I am thankful for fonts. I am thankful for books. I am thankful for blankets. I am thankful for clementines. I am thankful for Photoshop. I am thankful for cozy socks. I am thankful for my camera. I am thankful for blogging. I am thankful for creative people and their ideas. I am thankful for gelato. I am thankful for twinkly lights. I am thankful for friendship. I am thankful for sweet potatoes. I am thankful for burritos. I am thankful for new beginnings. I am thankful for the young women I have been lucky enough to work with (I was released on Sunday). I am thankful for hand sanitizer. I am thankful for recipes. I am thankful for blank notebooks. I am thankful for Goodreads. I am thankful for homemade cakes. I am thankful for the wisdom of my elders. I am thankful for forgiveness. I am thankful for lounge clothes. I am thankful for hair product. I am thankful for a body that serves me well, even when I need to take better care of it. I am thankful for good tv. I am thankful for music. I am thankful for chocolate chip cookies. I am thankful for prayer. I am thankful for air conditioning. I am thankful for a living prophet. I am thankful for good mail. I am thankful for hugs. I am thankful for fresh bread. I am thankful for fresh flowers. I am thankful for lemon verbena soap. I am thankful for my children's laughter. I am thankful for my Savior.

8 comments:

Michelle said...

Beautiful! I am thankful for you!

jenn said...

What started out as a pretty nice day has turned into a major grump-fest for me. I'm going to go right now and make a list, which will not compare to your beautiful list, but will hopefully make me feel more gratitude on this day of Thanksgiving. I too am thankful for YOU!

Rebekah said...

I too am thankful for burritos. Each and every day of my life.

Jill said...

We had a good day, but I ended up getting a headache and feeling totally wiped out, so I was in no mood to post or make a list of things I'm thankful for. I need a do-over today.

Your list is lovely though.

Robyn said...

Great list!! I might have to copy you. I love that you documented so many things!

Susan said...

I love reading your list and will do it over and over.

Today, I love being in Paris with you and having my personal guide and friend and example in so many important aspects of life.

I am thankful for you in my life.

Kelly said...

I love your list! I did my own belated list today, but it's not as varied as yours -- I enjoy the little details you included.

Bond Girl 007 said...

this is very good to be thankful for things, today they told me, we should be thankful for things that don't make us sooo happy sometimes, so we can appreciate them better.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...