Wednesday, February 14, 2007

2 weeks of good mail!

I am so behind on reporting my good mail -- these last two weeks have brought quite the bounty. It makes every day feel like Valentine's Day!

I'm not sure if I ever showed this cutest magnet that Jenn made for me -- she gave us each one when we got together to celebrate her birthday! Once again, she had a brilliant idea and followed through on it. I cannot get over how cute those rub-ons are!

Such a cute handmade card from Tasha -- combines my two favorites: polka dots & stripes!

Julia sent me the cutest ever cookie cutter! I have another larger Eiffel Tower cookie cutter but it is more decorative than functional. Now we can make cookies that remind us of Paris!

Tasha sent me this Paris charm. I'm actually speechless.

Denise sent me these way cute napkins. She labeled the package "mediocre mail", a moniker which, though humorous, is totally undeserved.

Jill sent me some lounge pants when the kids were sick. They are so thin and comfy, it feels like you're not wearing anything at all -- but without the embarassing nudity! Isn't this card that she designed genius?

Hannah sent me this darling thank you card. I love it, and she always write things that are nicer than whatever she is thanking me for!

Amanda sent me this customized M (have I mentioned how much I adore monograms?) and several cute scrapbook supplies that I have never even seen -- what a feat!

Lisa sent me this adorable black & white-themed package. So funny because I was just admiring the cute post-its the very day the package arrived! And I never knew rubber gloves could be SO cute!

A package from my mom is always a treat. She sent the boys heart-shaped sponges and shower gel, gummy hearts and Peeps, $$, and some old necklaces for Eva to play dress-up. She knows everything I like -- grapefruit liquid soap, yum!

Amy M.'s simple genius strikes again. I never would do this because I would think it would be too simple, but when she does it, it's genius.

We got this valentine from a family friend in Oregon. He is a plastic surgeon specializing in hand reconstruction, and an artist on the side. I don't think I've gotten a valentine from a man other than my husband since before I got married! So clever.

Alison sent me this Grey's Anatomy valentine that totally cracked me up. No, Alison, I had never seen these!

I love Kristi's valentine. I love wool felt too, Kristi!

Hannah sent this brilliant valentine: what a great twist on the traditional card! I love it. I wish I'd thought of it!

So, on this day set aside to celebrate love, I am definitely feeling it!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day!
Much love to you!

Anonymous said...

That is a ton of lovely happy stuff. I got your v-day today and LOVE it. The hot pink is so hot and I loved what you wrote.

Michelle Alley said...

I loved your comments about Monday. Weekends, I usually stay up too late, have too many goodies, and not enough time for myself. When Monday comes and the house is clean (at least until the kids come home from school) It's pure bliss.

Good mail sounds like quite the treat. I'm new to blogging - but would love to know all about it.
Have a great week!

Jordan said...

A plethora of precious parcels!! Happy V DAy.

jenny said...

That Grey's Anatomy one is a crack up. Happy Valentines Day!

melanie said...

I love all the goodness in this post! I also love all the M things you have been sent, very cute!

Crystalyn said...

what happy, happy mail! glad you got to celebrate valentine's day for many days...you deserve it!

everything pink! said...

seriously this was one of my favorite valentines because of seeing and sending valentines. i am already plotty what next holiday is coming up to send away the love!

Anonymous said...

You have been feeling the love! What great mail. I didn't realize those black and white glove were rubber, how cool are they?

Jana said...

Everything is absolutely adorable. You have met some wonderful new friends with the same great taste, creativity, and amazing ideas as you have. Fabulous!

Jill said...

These items are all so thoughtful and pleasing. I'm so glad your mailbox is always full of such delights!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...