Tuesday, June 20, 2006

good mail from an absent Jill

I don't know how she does it, but Jill sometimes sends me good mail even when she is away. Apparently she was so prepared that she even found the time to get a package ready to send off to me in the midst of packing for camp! Good grief. It's like a pre-thank you for taking care of Landon for a few days while she's gone. First of all, he's not even hard to have around. Secondly, I certainly don't need any compensation! But since that is her way, I will graciously accept this cool set of alphabet stamps. Thanks, Jill. I wish you were here. (But I know the young women are undoubtedly enjoying you at camp.)

8 comments:

TX Girl said...

So fun.. I can't believe how organized that girl is. Amazing!

I'm glad your blog is back up. It has been driving me crazy all morning!

Anonymous said...

Jill is so inspiring to me! Totally awesome and thoughtful of her.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your blog is back, I always think that it's my computer not anyones blog. Good mail rocks!

collette said...

Yep! That is classic Jill!!!

Jana said...

She puts us all to shame!

amy gretchen said...

That is great. Good mail is awesome. Just like what collette said, "classic jill".

That card is very cute.

Bond Girl 007 said...

did not know you were missing in action...but what a missy! that missy is....she is always so generous! I love it! I was thinking of her just now...she sould be back tomorrow! That went soooooo fast!

Jill said...

I gotta say how highly motivated I am to send good mail. I was up until 3:30am that morning but dropped 3 good mail items at the post office at 7:00am (I love the automated machines) on my way to Wal-Mart to buy jeans. I was giddy. I hope you like the stamps.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...