Saturday, January 14, 2012
1. I brewed a pot of tea for Max and I to enjoy before he left for school. (We brought up the Mrs. Tea that had been relegated to the garage when we got fancy teas from Teavana.)
2. Working on a little scripture study with the tools that Jill gave me for Christmas!
3. It seemed noteworthy that I had to write a check. I never write checks anymore, and it has been many years since I ordered any!
4. I was pleased that, even though I was feeling sick, I mustered the energy to package up some Amazon returns and other mail, and sent it off!
5. Max, doing tons and tons of homework, as usual.
6. I spent much of my day reading our book club book for next week.
7. I had my usual Thursday afternoon piano lessons.
8. Eva has dance on Thursday evenings. I just love seeing her in her dance clothes and ballet shoes.
9. I wasn't up to making dinner, so I got Little Caesar's on the way home from dance.
10. Checking to see if I had any moves to make on Words With Friends (always disappointing when I don't.)
11. Lucas had his first dance class! He seems to surprise me at every turn. I've never seen sporty jazz shoes like these, I thought they were all like the old Capezio leather ones.
12. Max thought he'd quickly register to take the ACT before we watched Modern Family. Little did we know it would take half an hour or more! It's hard to believe I have a junior who is taking the college entrance exams...