Wednesday, September 14, 2011
Oh joy, another sick day on the 12th!
1. Making lunches for the boys was just about the only productive thing I did all day!
2. The flag in our yard, viewed from the window.
3. Feverish Eva, with a cold compress—Saltines and Gatorade at the ready.
4. And a bowl, just in case.
5. Dinosaurs keeping watch.
6. Not a good time to run out of children's Tylenol.
7. We watched Beverly Hills Chihuahua, one of Eva's favorites.
8. Zinc drops for me.
9. I read Sunday's paper, which had some great stories about 9/11, then and now.
10. I took Nyquil before going to bed.
11. There were 11 medicine cups in the dishwasher.
12. I settled into bed with tissues, cough drops, and a great book.