Wednesday, July 13, 2011
1. Lucas, all set to go to Scout Camp.
2. a big pile of camping gear
3. pack goats!! (14 of them)
4. I came home and read for awhile, then fell asleep. Eva played Polly Pockets.
5. Vanilla cream pie for Jill (we were celebrating her birthday a few days late).
6. Jill and I walked in during the previews and it was really dark. We climbed over the people on the end, only to discover that there were no seats in between! What the?
7. We saw Jane Eyre and both liked it. It's a better story than I remembered, and strangely, both of us had forgotten the ending!
8. Because of the timing, we ended up eating lunch/dinner at 5:00, after the movie. (It was an early bird kind of day.) I hadn't eaten all day and was famished. We went to Cheesecake Factory for some carb heaven.
9. Our desserts, which we ate some of and then had to bring home. We were both overly full when we left.
10. Jill's gifts.
11. I had originally planned on giving her finery for her 40th, but then she told me awhile ago she was giving up on finery, so I resorted to postage and envelopes (a safe bet).
12. I started reading Little House on the Prairie with Eva!