Wednesday, March 03, 2010

cool opportunity

Utah locals, you've got to check this out.

Provo photographer Justin Hackworth is doing another 30 Strangers project. He will be taking portraits of one mother/daughter pair every day during the month of April. Subjects will receive an 8x10 print from the session.

I wish I wish I could put my name in the lottery, but your daughter needs to be at least 6 years old. This is one cool opportunity that I hope to be able to participate in sometime in the future. Check it out!

p.s. March 5th is the last day to put your name in the pool.

3 comments:

patsy said...

I just put my name in!!
thanks for sharing this- I LOVE it :)

Jill said...

That would be a very cool thing to do.

Rebekah said...

You should have Jill take some photos of you and Eva! That would be so sweet.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...