Thursday, May 01, 2008

I'm on vacation!

Eva has had the stomach flu and all my plans had to go out the window. I still need to get caught up and document her birthday yesterday (she was doing much better), but right now I am going on vacation! Jill, Kristi and I are going to Women's Conference in just a few minutes and I am so excited -- even better is that we will be staying at Jill's house, it will be just like old times when we were roommates in college! I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so cool- have so much fun Michelle!!!

Amy said...

Have a great time! How fun! We have the stomach flu here today--no fun!

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

What a great idea to have a dorm party at Jill's. Have a great time.

Kim Sue said...

oh what fun...I can't wait to see all the blogging!

charlotte said...

Have so much fun!

charlotte said...

Oh, and btw, I have a package for you from my mom!

carlo said...

have a wonderful, wonderful reunion.

Denise said...

I'm so jealous my heart hurts! I've been wistfully thinking of Women's Conference all week and wishing I could go. Remember the fun time with your mom, Grandma, you and me? Have an awesome time!

Cecilia said...

How fun!!! Have a great time! I'll meet you at the blog party! I can't wait!!!

Rachel said...

Soak it up, baby!

melanie said...

What a fabulous vacation!! Have a blast!!

Unknown said...

have fun!! i can't wait to hear all about it.

Amanda :-) said...

It sounds like quite the reunion! Have fun. I hope Eva improves quickly too. It's the last thing you think of for birthdays, isn't it, illnesses? Poor kiddy.

Anonymous said...

Wish I could be at Women's Conference too!

I am patiently awaiting the report on Eva's birthday!

Have fun, take lots of good notes and give the great reports we all love.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...