Sunday, June 08, 2014

le BHV

Lucas wanted to go to the BHV to get some shoelaces. I had forgotten how very delightful this huge store is!

Every cash register location is customized according to its position in the store. I can't tell you how much this pleases me. (Hardware, obviously.)

Electrical.

I could have stayed in the stationery department for hours if I didn't have three bored kids with me. As it was, I limited it to about an hour. I don't know why, but I was so taken with these packs of tear-off pads! I guess they are for shopkeepers to use for some kind of receipts, maybe?

We all had to stop and stare at these art supplies. Seriously.

These little notebooks each have a different pattern of paper within. I wanted them all!

Apparently I just like rainbows of objects.

How fun would this wallpaper be? It comes in different cities.

Eva was thrilled to find a place to sit down.

Toys.

Piles of fragrant spices!

candy jars

A rainbow of chocolate, ooh la la!

A display of embroidery hoops with fabric! 

And one made out of measuring tapes.

We didn't even stop on all the floors. I could spend a lot of time in this store.

1 comment:

Jill said...

I love all the displays and color coordinating in this store, so beautiful!

I fear I would have a heart attack in the stationery section...decisions, decisions.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...