Monday, March 19, 2012

really?



I know I shouldn't be surprised by snowstorms in March and April, but I always manage to be nonetheless.

It's funny to me that our first real snowstorm this winter came on the last official day of the season!

Jack kept burying his face in the snow and rubbing it around. It was hilarious. But every time I tried to capture him in the act, he would walk away nonchalantly, like "what?" What a weirdog.

This kind of snowstorm is ideal because Eva was thrilled to be able to make a snowman with her friend, but it was warm enough that we didn't have to shovel the walks or worry about dangerous driving conditions! Happy last day of winter.

5 comments:

Jill said...

I was totally surprised to wake up to such a coating of snow, but then was delighted by the clear roads...weird.

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Such a real snowstorm for this time of the year. Were the trees already in bloom?

Melinda said...

Wow, you got way more than us!

emily said...

Wow, I can't believe it! I've been loving the spring weather lately but I'm not discounting the possibility of a late storm here too. Here's to spring coming soon!

Charlotte said...

If Oregon got snow like that the state would shut down.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...