Sunday, March 13, 2011
1. Medicines. Sickness, again. An unfortunate theme.
2. Snuggling with Eva and trying to bring her fever down.
3. Many episodes of SpongeBob.
5. I escaped the den of sickness to go celebrate my birthday with Jill!
6. I was in the mood for a steak, so we went to Outback (my first time).
7. Browsing Barnes & Noble is one of our traditional birthday activities. This photo shows some favorites we have already read and some that we are planning to read – so happy.
8. We went to see Unknown. It was probably an unwise choice to see an action thriller with Jill's racing heartbeat, but it was fun.
9. The weather took a turn back to winter (not lasting, thank goodness).
10. My birthday gift! How I love polka dots.
11. Jill gave me a tiny fleur de lys charm for my necklace, two adorably tiny chartreuse baking dishes, and a gift certificate for a massage! I'm going to have to overcome my body-consciousness, because she says it will be worth it.
12. Max made Denver sheet cake on Friday for Andrew's birthday, and I enjoyed a piece of it with a little ice cream. Oh, baby.