Thursday, November 13, 2008

1 Word


1. Where is your cell phone? dead
2. Where is your significant other? computer
3. Your hair? frizzy
4. Your mother? creative
5. Your father? calm
6. Your favorite thing? books
7. Your dream last night? strange
9. Your goal? clean
10. The room you're in? clean!
12. Your fear? rejection
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? thin
14. Where were you last night? here
15. What you're not? lonely
16. Muffins? please
17. One of your wish list items? bookshelf
18. Where you grew up? CO/PA
19. The last thing you did? Boggle
20. What are you wearing? jammies
21. Your TV? off
22. Your pet? his
23. Your computer? full
24. Your life? full
25. Your mood? tired
26. Missing someone? Jessie
27. Your car? dirty
28. Something you're not wearing? socks
29. Your summer? busy
30. Love someone? them
31. Your favorite color? chartreuse
32. When is the last time you laughed? tonight
33. Last time you cried? Tuesday

One word is harder than I thought! (and don't even get me started on wordless...)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

fun list!

Jill said...

Your answer for #22 cracks me up!

I'm fascinated by all the crying I've seen with this meme, it makes it seem like it's a regular thing for everyone--and yet you're not a cryer.

Diana said...

I like this post. Robyn said the same email, I still need to reply to. What a good idea to do it on your blog.
I too loved #22.
cool that your goal is clean and your room is clean :) You accomplished your goal already!

Denise said...

I might even have to give this one a whirl. Fun list!

Anonymous said...

I thought this list was kinda random and quirky to do. A few of our answers were the same. Totally get you on the pet thing. I didn't know you liked Boggle- that is such a fun game :)

Susan said...

You give the best responses!

Dad, calm. For sure. (Thank heavens.......)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...