

Yesterday was a fabulous mail day, the kind that only comes but once or twice a year for me. After seeing Jill's Impress order in person, and realizing that her circle dot stamp was a different size than mine, I of course decided that I needed that size too and so I placed a little order. Then I started searching around for some Autumn Leaves rub-ons that I wanted. I couldn't find them anywhere (sold out) but I did find these cool AL clear lc letters! So I also placed a little order from Scrap Supply. It was my first order from them and I was very happy with the service. I placed both orders on Friday or Saturday, can't quite remember, and they were both delivered on Monday! Pretty quick, eh? And the best (and most dangerous) part is, Scrap Supply takes PayPal! Wouldn't you know it, but the thank you card that Impress sent with the order has a stamp on it that I've never seen and now I totally want. They've got a good thing going there. And you saw correctly, Scrap Supply sent a Fun Size pack of M&Ms! It's like they know me...

8 comments:
Even though I was at your house for the opening of these goodies, it's even more pleasing to see them arranged so delightfully (your new table is such a splendid background). I want to order again from Impress in a major way and went to their site again last night and started to order, but then made myself stop. Agony.
Michelle, it tried to send you an email today of my new blog but it got sent back to me so here it is.
"everytingispink"
what a treasure in the mail. did you ever go to that store in bellevue center when you lived there. i never missed a trip when we visited jeff's family.
kbc
Augh. I never get anything good like that. Just because I never order things. The last good mail day I had was when Jill sent me a surprise package that I still haven't adequetely thanked her for...
Kristi, I never got to go to the Impress store. One opened up in University Village shortly after we moved away. I'm not sure about the Bellevue one. I dream about it, though!
TWO packages?!! OH, the joy- no, ecstasy you must have felt! Now I want to go shop too! Time to get off the computer!
All I got today (which is typical) is bills, junk mail and a letter for Silver Springs...who the heck is Silver Springs and what are they doing working in my home?
No good mail for me. I never order online--I'm too much of an instant gratification kind of gal.
One word...jealous. Love all the stuff.
Post a Comment