Okay folks, I've caved to the pressure and I guess I'm officially a blogger now. I resisted heartily due to my lack of expertise and my lack of a scanner. Also perhaps due to my lack of anything profound to say. But I have enjoyed checking into my friends' and my sister's blog so much that I decided to join their ranks. Alas, Eva has RSV right now (slowly recovering, I think) and is waking up from her oh-so-short nap, and the boys just got home from school. So I guess I'll have to write more later. Hugs to you all --m
p.s. If any of you experienced bloggers want to give me any help and/or advice on improvements, i.e. adding photos or getting a better template, I'm open to any and all suggestions!
Monday, January 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Yay! Just get Marc to take a picture of you (or other random items..)and then upload it... Jill can tell you more in-depth about that since I just feel my around in the dark. OR- you can just find pictures online and then upload them to your posts. Just find a picture, and then copy the URL, and paste it into your post under the add photo link. But you don't even need pictures, they just make it more fun. Yet another link for me to spend time looking at...
I am so glad you caved! I did figure out pictures but Kelly did any other "features" I have, so I'm not an expert. We'll have to exchange blog help at bookclub on Wednesday- or at least ask Jill who has the most experience! Did I mention how happy I am you started a blog?
Woohoo! It's about time. I'm so excited that you're joining the bloggin world. You're great at it already and the whole point is to be connected, not profound. You have friends and family who love you so why not keep in touch this way by talking to us all at once? It's genius really.
You should come over and I'll help you figure things out (and scan photos) in high speed comfort. Is Eva able to go out now? I hope you're doing well.
You can definitely count on me to NEVER cave in and become a blogger, although it seems that your father thinks he can now join the badgering ranks and badger me into doing this,........okay, some day when I have leisure time and can figure out how to make the mouse go where I want it to.....I may indeed enjoy reading and following all entrys but cannot commit to a response each time. This is a plea to all to not take this personally! As always, I remain a fan. Mom
Glad you caved! Pretty cool way to communicate!! Seems like a natural extension of scrapbooking. It is fun to enjoy the creativity of the creative. I think I will sit on the bloggin sideline and enjoy the creativity of others!!
I am still in the unknown of this blogging stuff. don't know if i am ready to have the world be able to read my mind, yet i have much to say.
Michelle, your little girl is so cute. i am sorry to hear she has been sick. i have the cutest baby gift to send you, yet it still just sits in my mind and once it comes out and goes through my sewing machine i will send it to you. your christmas card was beautiful. i just told you and Marc's story to one of my YW the other day. i love your love story.
Did jill tell you that you are the reason i started my passion for sewing. do you remember when we visited you in seattle and Marc was showing us this thing called the "world wide web" i look forward to reading your blog.
kbc
Post a Comment